4-21-15 I have always enjoyed messing around with scribbling lyrics of poetry. Someone once called it my hobby. I had never looked at it that way, but it is what I mostly do in the quite times of solitude that I still make a priority to adhere to daily. I love my alone time with just me and my HIGHER SELF in the DIVINE. Ever since I can remember, I have had a premonition that has recurred over and over again in my consciousness that is beyond the status-quo of any form of conditioned learning regarding the HEAVEN ON EARTH proposals of moving past the present dimension. I have a folder of poems attesting to those premonitions and I thought it would be appropriate to share one with you. WHAT IS HEAVEN?
What is HEAVEN?
Is it a NEW EARTH
Of ancient worth
Produced from wisdoms TREE?
Is it imaged word
That can't be heard
By separate you and me?
Is it beliefs proclaimed
By symbols named
Through senses that can't see?
Is it open gates
Past fear estates
To what "BEING" WILL BE?
IT IS JOINED AS ONE
With EVERYONE
ONCE BLIND BUT WHO NOW SEE
(This poem was written 2 of '84 and I AM convinced that as of 2-12-12 it TRANSPIRED!)
No comments:
Post a Comment