Wednesday, April 22, 2015

DIVINE PLAN CONTINUED

4-22-15 (This is another one of those DIVINE PLAN Post concerning EARTH DIMENSIONS. If you have not read the prior four please back up to the Post IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND.)

Patty Robles pointed out to me, and I have to agree, that our GOD PARENTS knew that as long as their SONS and DAUGHTERS never used our free will creative facilities, of thought and feeling to empower evil, WHICH IS NOTHING MORE THAN THE ABSENCE OF LOVE, we would not create the gross mutations of evil which manifest as poverty, disease, war, greed, crime, corruption, inclement weather conditions,the abuse of power, and every other form of pain and suffering.
Our MOTHER-FATHER GOD knew that as long as our FATHER GOD'S POWER was always balanced with our MOTHER GOD'S LOVE,and that every choice and decision we made was from the LOVING WISDOM OF CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS, we would never have to experience painful human miscreations or deal with the distorted illusions of separation and duality.(Still quoting Patty, she points out that TRAGICALLY THAT WAS NOT THE CASE.
I realized I have pointed out previously that this had to be a gigantic mistake on the part of HUMANITY as I have come to determine that in my opinion, this was the main cause for LOSING CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS, I believe it happened when the SONS and DAUGHTERS of GOD made the free will decision of misusing LIFE FORCE, by creating  thoughts and feelings that were void of LOVE and  for not having the respect for LIFE, I AM convinced that beyond a shadow of a doubt, we can, and do, use our LIFE FORCE to create everything, and all things we choose to MANIFEST1 I believe we do this by giving power energy through our THOUGHTS, FEELINGS, WORDS, ACTIONS, MEMORIES, and BELIEFS! What I think is one of the most important concepts that we can harbor is the fact that WE ARE THE SOUL CREATORS of everything we choose to CREATE. Just pay attention to what our negative feelings brought about when we  LOST CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS.It brought about FEAR, which I think caused us to believe that we could overcome the pain that was causing our HEARTS to close and block our ability to feel like it did before the seperation.from LOVE. WE no longer could get the full benefit of LOVING SELF with this block,that is so IMPERATIVE TO BEING ABLE TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER and LIFE!    

No comments:

Post a Comment