4-9-15 CHAKRAS ARE ASPECTS OF CONSCIOUSNESS ... THEY ARE NOT PHYSICAL
On 3-31-15 when I introduced CHAKRAS, I gave a definition of "CHAKRAS are CENTERS of organization for the reception, assimilation, and expression of LIFE FORCE ENERGY." The system helps you to comprehend another aspect of inner causes to our outer symptoms that are not visible to 3rd DIMENSIONAL frequencies. It just makes perfect sense to me that there can be invisible ENERGY POINTS (or nodes) that operate such a great physical functioning of body parts through rainbowed colored invisible wheels of ENERGY. To me, it is the fuel by which our CONSCIOUSNESS (that is the same to me as OUR ENERGY SYSTEM) activates and it is how we each CREATE our REALITY. At some spot in these blogs I desire to take you on a journey through your seven CHAKRAS, but first things first. (In a short speech, I mentioned the CHAKRAS to a group of 23 Senior Citizens yesterday, and only one had even heard of the term) A little more of getting acquainted with the details, before I describe them to you. The colors of the CHAKRAS will typically follow the colors of the RAINBOW ... But, they are FLUID, constantly changing just as your emotions change. The color of a CHAKRA indicates your current physical, emotional, and Spiritual nature. There is no single color that has more value than the others. There is much you can learn about yourself by learning about COLORS. COLOR is a wave traveling through space. I AM informed that depending on the wave length, it is registered in NANOMETERS (rm) and it is our eyes that register the different colors. (through consciousnesses recognitions) OK, here we go!
1) ROOT CHAKRA _ color RED_ at the base of the spine. characteristics -grounding, focus, security center, sense of belonging,career, money
2) SACRAL CHAKRA_ color ORANGE_ below the navel. characteristics- water, personal power, the physical world, pleasure, sexuality
3) SOLAR PLEXUS_ color YELLOW-characteristics- personal power, fire, ability to change, will power, inner-knowing, activity, control of fear, creativity, balancing task
4) HEART_color GREEN- center of chest-characteristics-love relationships,air, healing, self love
5)THROAT-color BLUE ... 6) THIRD EYE-color INDIGO ... 7) CROWN- color VIOLET
( I will cover the last three in more detail later in the blogs.)
No comments:
Post a Comment