Saturday, April 18, 2015

DOING NOTHING

4-18-15    What does "FREE WILL" mean? According to David Hume, the 17th Century Scottish historian and philosopher, "FREE WILL is the most contentious question of metaphysics" and I do not think there has been anything since then that can advance that statement. But ...  I AM going to give it a good endeavorment anyway. I say, FREE WILL  is the capacity to choose ones course of physical  and/or mental individual behavior actions, created without inside or outside assistances of any nature, form, or fashion! (I do realize there are many today who still believe that there is no such thing as FREE WILL as they will point out that all actions are foreordained by a SINGLE ENTITY.
Please note that the words "FREE WILL" in these Blogs are expressed as how I relate them to theological determinism of logic through third dimensional POLARITY! I have recently(for several years now) determined that I no longer will interfere with FREE WILL in any manner what-so-ever!
It does call for a new approach to nearly everything that I AM involved. It also takes a lot of POWER. The POWER OF DOING NOTHING. I AM at the point of just letting EVERYTHING be!
I AM simply allowing everything to unfold and to take place minus any involvement on my part for considerations..It is alright for my feelings, thoughts, sensations, and experiences to arise, as long as I AM not involved in the "fixing", "getting involved and part of" ...  "trying to do something about the outcome", of whatever is going on. I have determined that as I lived my daily life, it was a natural thing to desire to CHANGE things, or the way we determine what we believe a change should be in order to have a better way of behaving. In an EVOLUTIONARY process life is all about CHANGE and GROWTH. We do not have to be on a lookout for desiring to jump right into the middle of something.to change, especially a FREE WILL to a personal will that is FREE ASSUMPTION. In my opinion, (as well as a lot OTHERS' opinions) just allow our experiences to be whatever it is, and to happen beyond our assistance in line with the NOW ... in whatever way it happens ... just ALLOW IT with no involvement on your part. Which, I think, really means having no relationship with anything that takes place  ... just allow it all to unfold ... whatever is happening right now ... LET IT BE AS IT IS! do not try to CHANGE ANYTHING! DO NOTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment