4-24-15 (This is another one of those Divine Plan Post concerning EARTH DIMENSIONS. If you haven't read any others please go back to IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND and move forward.)
Remember the CHAKRA wheels? I have determined that the doorway for our FEMININE ENERGY is focused through the HEART on the physical level of manifestations. Well, way back when we determined to close our HEART DOORWAY, which shut out the transmissions of our MOTHER GOD'S LOVE, "IT" had no where to go and had to close down the flow and leave altogether and I believe that it was the most significant event that eventually led to the decisions regarding FREE WILL errored choices, since our FALL from GRACE eons ago. The teeny-tiny amount of DIVINE LOVE (comparatively speaking according to what is attempting to balance out in the now) that was able to squeeze out through our brain hemisphere, had barley been enough to maintain BRAIN CONSCIOUSNESS. I have come to believe that this brought about the right side of our brain (The FEMININE SIDE) to shut down to an almost dormant state. Again, way back when ... that took place, I have determined that when the BLUE FLAME of POWER, from our FATHER GOD and the PINK FLAME of LOVE from our MOTHER GOD, could no longer blend in a purely balanced VIOLET FLAME as a UNIFIED FIELD of MOTHER-FATHER GOD, we became separated from our CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS. Way back when ... when our MOTHER-FATHER GOD'S equal FEMININE-MASCULINE VIOLET FLAME was responsible for opening our SPIRITUAL BRAIN CENTERS (which opened our CROWN CHAKRA in order to be able to receive the flow of CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS into our PINEAL GLAND.) But ... when we were no longer able to function in an environment without the support of the VIOLET FLAME our Spiritual Brain Centers began to evaporate, and this brought about the close of our CROWN CHAKRA. No longer could we receive the streams of CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS! (And more than likely, stopped us from staying connected to our I AM PRESENCE!)[And THE COMPANY OF HEAVEN.]
I have come to believe that once we lost CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS, or/and our awareness of our I AM PRESENCE, and THE COMPANY OF HEAVEN, we began to think that the physical plane was our ONLY REALITY.
No comments:
Post a Comment