Wednesday, April 8, 2015

THE SUN

4-8-15    ( I have used a few of my "Journal Notes" from 1-11-14 in this Blog)
Around the 1950's there was a popular song by the name of "THAT LUCKY 'OLE SUN," that I think came from the movie "Showboat".One of the verses of that song contained the message of "THAT LUCKY OLE SUN'S GOT NOTHING TO DO BUT ROLL AROUND HEAVEN ALL DAY". Well,
nothing could be further from TRUTH and WISDOM than this conceptual pattern that HUMANITY, for the most part, placed on our PHYSICAL SUN, Since that point of history, I have come to understand that CONSCIOUSNESS has advanced to a marvelous comprehension, through technologies, in almost every aspect of awarenesses of social and basic functions throughout the UNIVERSE.  BUT ... none more advanced that the specific determiners of the POSITIVE influences, than our STAR ...  our PHYSICAL SUN, sheds on our PLANET ... MOTHER EARTH! Without our SUN there would be no life of any kind, any size, any shape or form. No plant, or animal, or mineral life. We could not and would not exist.
Now do not get me wrong. I certainly am not one of those Agnostic Sun Worshipers' that takes the Source Creator out of the picture and places the progression of the species entirely on evolution. I AM simply me, who feels like one of my missions in my life purpose, is to bring SPIRITUAL CONSCIOUSNESS and EVOLUTIONARY CONSCIOUSNESS into a 2,000 plus years of a NEW LIGHT to a NEW GOLDEN AGE of HEAVEN ON EARTH. I AM  convinced that this would not be remotely possible without THE SUN. It is THE SUN that is fully guiding us now and through IT'S LIGHT, we are mutating to reach our full GALACTIC HUMAN POTENTIAL! We are in a metamorphic process of SOLAR GENERATED ALCHEMY that is changing our bodies from CARBON BASED  blueprint to a finely tuned SILICON CRYSTAL SYSTEM. It is my understandings that this is being greatly assisted by the super-charged PLASMA RAYS EMANATING TO US FROM THE CORE OF OUR GALAXY. I have learned that these RAYS have entered the Earth while discharging an ionizing type of radiation. These are acting like neutralizers and are cleaning up the atmosphere, allowing it to expand and breath more LIGHT, and altering our own atoms to do the same. I AM also led to believe that they have the ability to cut through the nucleus of the atom and change it's chemical atomic structure.
Thank You Grandfather SUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment