Sunday, April 5, 2015

EASTER SUNDAY

4-5-15 Today is EASTER SUNDAY! I AM more than sure that the majority of you participated in some type of an EASTER service of some type or another that was a form of allegiance to JESUS the CHRIST and a reminder of THE ASCENSION and/or the RESURRECTION. It was not possible for me to attend such a service today, but I do wish to to share some of my ASCENSION and RESURRECTION thoughts straight from my HEART. This is such a great and fantastic time to be alive on Mother Earth this day. I AM confident that the WINDOW of GLOBAL CHANGE has been opened through a NEW UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE of LIGHT...  I know ... I know ... I have probably reveled my view-points about THE SHIFT of of the AGES all through these Blogs, but unbelievable changes have taken place that humanity is still endeavoring to understand how all these CHANGES are MOVING FORWARD. And ... I feel like the more valid facts, that continue to manifest, need to be recognized as happenings that have and still are taking place through our consciousness awarenesses.
For instance, I have been informed by several sources that slightly before THE SHIFT occurred a little over three years ago, there was a MAJOR change in the make-up of the ENERGY FIELDS that composed the field of conscious MAGNETIC FREQUENCIES, which was dominated by MALE POWERED ENERGY at outraged percentages over the FEMALE ratio, for thousands of years. I was also informed that the MALE CYCLE ended on 7-1-12, and that immediately the FEMALE ENERGY CYCLE took over with the dominating Energy of the FEMALE, and their base location in MOTHER EARTH transferred to SOUTH AMERICA. A NEW FEMALE CYCLE began ... and a NEW HUMANITY was birthed just prior to 12-12-12 that was the ending of the MALE CYCLE. At the moment that event took place, (The moment the FEMALE ENERGY ENDED THE MALE ENERGY CYCLE)  I AM told, that at that moment, the EARTH, the SUN, and the center of our GALAXY were in a straight line and that it would be several thousand years before there would be another alignment like that one.
I think it is a little more than interesting that there was a similar alignment that took place from 3-20-15 until last night, NOT EXACT BUT VERY SIMILAR ...  BUT ...  remember that this one was under the control of FEMALE ENERGY! HAPPY EASTER !

No comments:

Post a Comment