4-7-15 (THE AVERAGE PERSON HAS 65,000 THOUGHTS A DAY)
Every "THING" on Mother Earth is not physical. (Intuitions, thoughts, feelings, LOVE)
There is an entire collective ENERGY of HUMANITIES Mental and Emotional body (belief system) that is being forcefully UPROOTED in my opinion. Some of this sudden mixture is a result of the NEW CRYSTAL CHILDREN arriving in recent years through updated and cleared DIMENSIONS, but certainly not the whole picture. I have been led to believe that as this separation occurs, abrupt implosions of the long established habituals are occurring and adding to the confusion of change, and at times even destructions. (Although I deem it to be temporary and short lived.) As installations of the NEW PLANETARY architectures continues, I would think it is no easy task for MOTHER EARTH to make this leap into NEW PATTERNS of FREQUENCIES, as everything on this planet IS NOT PHYSICAL. I have expressed my convictions previously that we have the ability to change our personal realities of past, present, and future, And I believe that we need to start doing that NOW!
Remember my belief that this world is FORMED HOLOGRAPHICALLY by our thought processes in actual image reflections of "OUR" own creations? Our physical experiences and environs are fully the materializations of our own structured MENTAL CREATIONS and beliefs. Each one of us holds the key to unlocking the door to scripting the future and, just as important ... re-scripting what we believe as the PAST.This is accomplished through OPTIMAL use of our DIVINE WILL. We must all learn how to consciously CREATE by ULTIMATE DIVINE WILL.We will have to be able to adjust to this NEW ENERGY GRID. I feel like this IS A MUST! You see, as of 12-12-12 , the polarity magnetic grid has been replaced by the 144 CRYSTALLINE GRID which is very different from the old one. It has allowed for humans to have a HIGHER LIGHT QUOTIENT to operate in HIGHER DIMENSIONS. The COMPANY OF HEAVEN has led me to believe that the 5th DIMENSION through the 12th DIMENSION are available to EACH and EVERYONE in this NEW EARTH, but to function effectively in these NON-POLARITY LEVELS, involves activating your expanded CHAKRA SYSTEM! (from seven to twelve) You must become CRYSTALLINE IN FREQUENCY!
OUT OF 65,000 THOUGHTS A DAY BY THE AVERAGE PERSON ... 80% are negative.
No comments:
Post a Comment