4-25-15 It was EDGAR CAYCE that I consider responsible for my first deviation away from my rigid Southern Baptist traditional protocol background after reading a bio about his experiences and learned about his prolific readings through trances that he invoked for HUMANITY. (I will not elaborate on Mr. CAYCE at this point, as most of you will know to whom I AM referencing.) In one of his readings he stated "The sixth HUMAN BODY TYPE will be emerging in the TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY," Welp ... that is NOW, taking place at this very moment in my opinion!
I do not mean that this will all take place with the snap of our fingers! BUT ... the seeds have been planted and the roots have extended out, and we are receiving energetics of LIGHT PARTICLES never known before now that is affecting a more rapid transference into a more CRYSTALLINE PHYSICAL BODY as more and more children are being born karma free and are pure DIAMONDS in the rough stage waiting for us carbon based elders to catch up to where they are already STAR LIGHTS of WISDOMS and DIVINE LOVE!
I believe that it is a logical correlation of CRYSTALLINE PHYSICS that the persons who are involved with the HUMAN BIOLOGICAL SHIFT will be CODED in the massive CRYSTALLINE deposits on the EARTH. I consider myself very BLESSED to have had the opportunity to have spent most of my week-ends in 2002 on top of one the largest QUARTZ CHRYSTAL DEPOSITS in the world at SUSAN WATERS PEACE VALLEY COMPLEX, located in the central part of the state of ARKANSAS. I was pulled as if by a magnet, to that area and almost moved lock stock and barrel, due to a channel I had read by KRYON of Magnetic Services, which at that time that brought to my attention that "ATLANTIS" had existed in the now ARKANSAS area before being submerged under the ocean. This was also the area where I was introduced to James tyberonn, who was born and raised in ARKANSAS and who is also called THE EARTH KEEPER, and who has a fantastic insight regarding the Crystals and their characteristics, (that I mention previously) as do many of us from the LAW of ONE. (He also lived 7 years in BRASIL among all of those CRYSTAL ENERGETICS.)
We are not completely HOME yet. We still have our old leaves to drop off, and provide a culture of new leaves and blossoms to assist us into LOVING OURSELVES more daily so that we can provide the substance of LOVE back to our MOTHER-FATHER GOD that has been provided to "US".
No comments:
Post a Comment