Friday, April 10, 2015

PREPARING FOR CHAKRA CONNECTIONS

  ( If you have not read the previous blog from yesterday, please back up one blog and read it  first, as I got carried away and did not allow enough room to complete the last 3 CHAKRAS)
4-10-15 As we originate or/and SEED IDEAS/CREATIONS, we unleash electromagnetic ENERGIES of nature, (and of other dynamics) as we meld IDEAS and ENERGY into MATER and FORM.  I AM told that LIGHT  and ENERGY are attracted into the blueprint provided by the intention  of this activity, and the FOCUS is held, it then forms into MATTER and MANIFESTATIONS. All of this is dependant on the functions through our CHAKRA system!
UHOH, here I go again. I'd better hurry and get into the other three OPERATORS  of our body.
5)THROAT CHAKRA- color BLUE- Above the Adams Apple - characteristics-  self expression, communications, creativity, action, speaking, self love, and discipline.
6) THIRD EYE CHAKRA- color INDIGO- center of forehead- characteristics- higher intuitions, physic, inner sight, wisdom, forecasting, and light.
7) CROWN CHAKRA- color VIOLET- center top of head- connected to THE DIVINE, consciousness, tremendous inner -light, transmutant powers, high spiritual, and unconditioned LOVE.

Individually or Combined, theses are the operators of our bodies, and your BODY is the mirror of your life. You see, LIFE ENERGY  does not just live in your brain ... it fills your entire BODY.
I have given you a definition of the CHAKRAS that was passed on to me a while back, but here it is again: "CENTERS of organization for the RECEPTION, ASSIMILATION, and EXPRESSION of LIFE FORCE ENERGY!"
They ignite the CLAIRVOYANT, The supposed facility of perceiving beyond normal sensory contact. (ESP) They spark CLAIRSENTIENCE, Another word for sensitivity. Acquiring knowledge by the sense of feelings. They are CLAIRAUDIENCE, The ability to perceive as if by hearing what is beyond the reach of ordinary capacity. AND ...  I AM informed that they are masters of maintaining the PERINEUM CENTER. The generative organs that can open and/close for the free flow of CHI!
,  

No comments:

Post a Comment