Sunday, March 29, 2015

YOU MAY SAY I AM A DREAMER

3-29-15   I was honored to be ask to deliver a short message to the Senior Citizens at the Oak Hill Center in Austin, Texas a few weeks ago and I AM moved to present the closing of that talk here.
"There are many wishes of mine that I could have expressed for you to remember for use in the transformations of a New Earth, but I remember a song that expresses my feelings much better than my simple words. It is a song from 1972 that I believe most of you will recall."
"Imagine there's no heaven,
Its easy if you try,
No hell below us,
Above us only sky,
Imagine all the people,
 Living for today,
Imagine there's no Countries,
It isn't hard to do,Nothing to kill or die for,
And no religion too,
Imagine all the people,
 Living life in peace, 
You may say I'm a dreamer,
But I'm not the only one,
Imagine no possessions,
I surly know you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people,
Sharing all the world,
You may think I'm a dreamer,
But I'm not the only one,
II know someday you'll join us,
And the World will live as ONE."

No comments:

Post a Comment