3-1-15 original notes for blog were developed 7-23-14
I believe that there are very few things that everyone on Mother Earth can agree on all together but there could be a concept that is currently pretty close to it in my opinion, Most of the folks I have been around lately seem to all agree that everything is changing very fast in the way we once perceived ourselves in our patterns of behavior for the most part, involving TIME. It is my observation that past the 2012 Star-gate, we have become a different society along the in-roads of TIME and have either tried to adjust to or just plain become a very different species adapting to more complex and Higher paces of varied energy levels that have demands on our qualities of living life. Again, in my opinion, as we seek to integrate the huge changes taking place, our minds are often still in shock. Sometimes it seems to me that nothing has really changed and yet we can feel the differences. I have felt this way before in many of my Spiritual involvements. I can state from my perspective that we have shifted somewhere else and what I knew before, just some how is not enough in the present now, and I recognize it to be a "Time Spiral."
Thanks to my association through Celia Fern for giving me some insight from The Company Of Heaven, and some reflections from my Apprentice Guide, John Harley Swift Deer Regan just prior to his passing, the importance's of both "Timelines" and "Time Spirals" became a big factor in understanding "The Shift" of 2012 in all aspects of my consciousnesses.
I come to believe that Mother Earth is like a "Time Ship". a structure put together to navigate through Space and create TIME. Therefore we become Travelers through Time. We travel with and on the Earth and we create TIME on the Earth as we travel, as individuals and as collectively as humanity as well. I have also come to believe that Mother Earth is a solar feminine womb . We, us, ALL OF US as a part of HUMANITY create TIME on Mother Earth as Conscious Co-Creators and Co-Creators with THE DIVINE CREATIVE INTELLIGENCE. I believe that my time here is to create TIME. You see, Light and Energy are attracted into the blueprint provided by the intention of the Timeline and when the focus is held it then forms into matter and manifestations. As this occurs, a timeline is created and an illusion of moving through time is also created. (more to come later.)
No comments:
Post a Comment