Thursday, March 5, 2015

Christ Consciousness

3-5-15  (Notes from 1-2-12) "I had hoped to explain that I believe that God is ALL Life, and is a part of every living atom that composes creation."
 That was sorta the message that I was once more in tune with today when I sat down at my computer. But, that thought form seemed to take on an additional influence as a result of my closest friend, my brother Jack that I dearly love and respect, made a comment a few days ago, that was still bouncing around in my heart. He had pointed out that there were a lot of times the material I was covering in my writings were too deep to fully comprehend and could cause him to lose interest in the materials. (Can you believe that these expressions were from an Ordained Baptist Preacher?) I truly hope my convictions for my understandings of CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS is not one of those topics, as I fully realize many of my concepts are not main stream. It seems to me that humanity is starting to return to this CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS field of energy  that in my opinion enveloped Mother Earth prior to our "Fall from Grace," eons ago. I do understand that a lot of folks object when I reference CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS because they understand the phrase to be based in Christianity  I consider myself a longtime Christen ) but in my thinking, that is not a valid concept at all. My belief is that the title reference  is the frequency level of Enlightenment that was attained at inception when we first materialized into a physical consciousness from Mother-Father God through Great Spirit. I also believe that that IT is the level of "Enlightenment" we ALL must return to in order to "transmute" all negative aspects from our fall from Grace to be able to Ascend in the Energy of evolution into the higher levels of our advancements of bringing Heaven to Earth. As Children of God, CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS is the Energy Mass/ Frequency Field dimension, that we ALL must return to, in order to continue the objectives of ones' SOUL
If the concept of the term CHRIST CONSCIOUS becomes, or is, a stumbling block that could prevent one from absorbing the data being transmuted, then Quick ... Right Away ... Change! Change the wording or the terms of the concepts being expressed to ideas and meanings that you can accept in order to Ascend. Use words like Higher Self, God Self, Great Spirit, you get the point, and do not miss this Planetary purpose because of semantics as I AM convinced that we are entering the CRYSTALLINE AGE. I AM also convinced that we will have the process of the Shift completed around 2028.

No comments:

Post a Comment