3-30-15 (Also referred to as THE MIGHTY I AM PRESENCE) These notes were in a Journal Notes folder that was not dated. They may be copied from another source,but I don't think so. I only know that I value them as Truths.
Through these Blogs, there has been identified concepts of the I AM PRESENCE presented as personal connections to our HIGHER GOD SELF, by becoming an integral aspect of GOD MIND. This approach provides a basic concept for understanding how ALL encompassing the DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS of GOD ... TRULY IS!
As we prepare to experience more developed connotations of UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS, we are moving beyond the individual "I AM" into focussing on THE GROUP I AM which is the ONENESS EMBODIMENT CONSCIOUSNESS. (Or, The GROUP AVATAR which is the same as "MONADIC SOURCE". We can become a direct instrument of SOURCE under the dictation of our GOD SELF. After all ... WE ARE GOD IN FORM as I understand it. (You know, BODY for GOD!)
6-27-14 (Journal notes) Then there is CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS, which is a state of consciousness that we actualize once our personality is completely surrendered to DIVINE WILL.It does not desend, rather it reveals that CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS is UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS. It is PURE LOVE FROM A GROUP HARMONIC.
Next may be a new concept for a lot of you as I define what I believe to be the I AM RACE. It is the RACE of "Resurrection". I understand this congregation of ALL SOULS on Mother Earth will be the fifth and final initiation of physical plain Mastery.The ultimate goal of all of humanity ... the rising up and out of matter into a Spiritual Fifth Dimensional consciousness perception. I do not perceive Ascension to be an exit for souls from the planet during or any time after this formation taking place with a New Race here upon a NEW EARTH. we are ascending our frequencies, not our physical forms as we know them today. We are bringing Heaven to Earth.THE GOD SELF ... the I AM PRESENCE ... IS RIGHT HERE WITH US NOW and has never left us. It is the radiation of the CHRIST LIGHT POURING OUT FROM THE AWAKENED HEART ... the threefold expanded FLAME OF DIVINE LOVE, DIVINE WISDOM, and DIVINE POWER! THE I AM RACE!
No comments:
Post a Comment