Sunday, March 29, 2015

A LITTLE HISTORY STORY

3-29-15 (Paragraph from Journal notes dated 1-24-14)
Can you realize how quickly modern concepts of basic everyday technologies has changed? I know that it is a good thing for humanity to have improvements that can enhance our quality of living, such as electric devices, computers, telephones, i-pads, ect. but it seems a lot of them are getting updated several time a year with changes. But ... what about our human consciousnesses "softwares?" How long has it been since we updated mental beliefs, ideas, concepts, values, and social behaviors that can get contaminated with flaws, outdated features, and bugs, as we evolve in our conscious mental expansions as well? A good arena that I could use here for an example, is RELIGION. I have come to understand that there was a skeptic historian of the OLD TESTAMENT named Marcian. Had his ideas prevailed in totality, the OLD TESTAMENT would have been ceased altogether. His ideas were so brilliant and logically idealistic,that he was able to cause over twenty Gospels from becoming a part of the bible.He was also said to be determined to revel JESUS' true nature as a human instead of as an entirely Spiritual God. This was during the time that the Church stated that Jesus was God from God and also truly Human.   It was a statement that condemned the "Gospel Of Peter" and the religious sect "AMERRITES", (A sect of Jewish Christians." By the end of the third century, it is believed by many, that 20 books of the New Testament were affected because of the influence of this person upon the CHURCH,during the 3rd and 4th centuries when the Cannons were cussed and discussed. In the year of 312 , Constantine converted to Christianity and he set up a unified contingency to establish the current form of Bible we have today. THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED SINCE THAT TIME. I state without any reservation that I AM a big proponent of the validity of the current Bible! I do so wish that the lost books of THOMAS, MARY, PETER, and PHILLIP, were still available for humanity.
(Journal Notes from 3-9-13) There is a process of evolution proceeding in humankind, and that process involves us growing a "Soul!" Or, as it is sometimes called "Building a LIGHT BODY."
I wonder, could that be a purpose for our NEW EARTH, needing humanity to transmute into a Crystalline body of LIGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment