Tuesday, March 10, 2015

BEINGS OF LIGHT IN THE REALMS OF ILLUMINED TRUTHS

3-10-15
Data, concepts, information and some of my current personal beliefs will be addressed in the next several Blogs with the mainstream covering some various aspects of fields of consciousnesses that many of you may not be familiar with, so please bear with me. There could be some unusual methods of written communications I may choose to use as well, as I have come to believe that humanity in masses are comprehending many current enlightenment concepts that are being issued out by various factions from BEINGS OF LIGHT IN THE REALMS OF ILLUMINED TRUTHS. Many years ago I was informed through these BEINGS OF LIGHT ( Whom I often refer to as THE COMPANY OF HEAVEN,) that this juncture of time was coming and that Humanity was going to need assistance in understanding in order to move through these challenges without being blown away by them in fears and ignorance's. During that period of time THEY forewarned us that due to human miss-creations, that would be pushed to the surface all over the world, would be transmuted back into LIGHT.
You see, there are profound Truths that have been hidden from humanity over eons of time, and I believe that I as well as many others, are being ask to assist in revealing them to mankind at this time as Humanity is awaking.
I AM informed that there can be and that  there are Groups of Spiritual Warriors and that there are occasions when some of these Spiritual Groups come together. The ELOHIM are the creators of the Blueprint for Mother Earth and our Souls, and have now been given the responsibility to those that have awakened enough to embody the Higher Traits of TRUTH and SPIRITUALITY. I AM informed, along with many others, as we walk through the portal of Light to participate, that at the top of the list, are the traits of FORGIVENESS and UNCONDITIONED LOVE.
I have been made aware that THERE ARE ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY FOUR POINTS OF LIGHT THROUGH THE CHRIST CONSCIOUS GRID that protect this Grid for the World!
I do not know for certain when I was first introduced to the concept of "Beings Of Light", but I do know that prior to that and even at times today, I refer(d) to The Ascended Masters, but I have come to understand THE CHRIST GRID is much more that a group of Ascended Master and that the GRID is composed of far more Ascended Human Beings (I AM Presences) that are on the path to Mastery, than it being composed of only Ascended Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment