Thursday, March 26, 2015

ASSUMTIONS

3-26-15   The thinking layer ( the human thinking layer) of Mother Earth, has recently been referred to as THE NOOSPHERE. I have come to assume that this unconsciously enclosing mental energy environment, is charged with ASSUMPTIONS. No matter where we are on on this planet, we generally ASSUME that what we ASSUME, everyone else ASSUMES., and if that someone else ASSUMES differently, it is they who are wrong and not our self. This is the unconsciousness of THE NOOSPHERE. So, please find today, some my ASSUMPTIONS from THE NOOSPHERE.
--- I AM, is the code word for MOTHER/fATHER GOD!
--- We actually have four basic bodies. The Physical, the Etheric, the Emotional, and the Mental.
--- Helios and Vesta are the Solar Sun God of our system.
--- New Age is a span of time.
--- The most tragic experience in the history of humanity was the closing of our Hearts after the fall.
--- I keep hearing about "Murphy's law". Maby Murphy was an optimist.
--- I have come to understand that there are 12 Solar Aspect of Deity Energy
--- PEACE and ABUNDANCE; One can not have one without the other.
--- Once more, I believe with all my heart that what one is thinking right now, every thought, every action, every word, and every feeling, is either adding to the LIGHT of the world, or to the darkness.
--- Worrying about something is like praying about something that we do not want or desire. WE create the things we do not want the same way we create the things we do want!
--- I have been informed that the continued bridging of Heaven and Earth was aided by The Solar Eclipse of 3-20-15 through Energy that re-enforced the process of Transmutation beyond Critical Mass. This was the most powerful influx of  5th dimensional frequencies of the CRYSTALLINE SOLAR VIOLET FLAME OF GODS' INFINITE PERFECTION that we, humanity, had the ability to endure.
--- I do not think that common sense is very common in our government anymore.
--- The HARMONIC CONVERGENCE  of 2012 was the fulfillment of the 25 year Harmonic Convergence initiated on 8-16&17-1987 with a call for 144,ooo Sundancers from around the world. An untold number, perhaps a million or so answered the call to specific Sacred Sites across the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment