3-12-15 ( Poem I wrote Feb.of 1984)
Thirty one years ago I wrote a poem that seems appropriate to slide in here that questions a lot of concepts I was searching for at the time. I would like to share it with you this day.
WHAT IS HEAVEN?
Is it a new Earth
Of ancient worth
Produced from Wisdom's Tree?
Is it imaged Word
That can not be heard
By separate you and me?
Is it beliefs proclaimed
By symbols named
Through senses that can not see?
Is it open gates
Past fear estates
To what "BEING" will be?
No. It is joined as ONE
With EVERYONE
Once blind but will now see.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a folder of finished poems that were my fist conscious realizations of being guided by Great Spirit in the influx of information coming to me from the Realms of Light. When I look back in time I AM amazed at what came through, and I AM honored and grateful for each and every collaboration.
No comments:
Post a Comment