Tuesday, March 31, 2015

THE FALL FROM GRACE

3-31-15 (The first two paragraphs are a channel from Arch Angel Metatron through James Tyberonn)
"Dear Human, one of the most confusing suppositions for an ascending humanity is the concept of the FALL FROM GRACE ... this interpretation representation is, that mankind is DEVOLVED into a state of 'dis-grace' of original sin. You must recognize that choosing to experience Earth as the UNIVERSITY of DUALITY is an incredible credentialed course ... and not for one who is faint of heart. Life on the Earth Plane is difficult and that is a GREAT TRUTH. But ... you are not facing the difficulties of DUALITY as a PUNISHMENT! The trails of DUALITY are NOT a sentence imposed on you because you FELL FROM GRACE. The polarity realm is not paradise lost ... rather, it is PARADISE LEARNED." I believe that our fall from GRACE was a lesson to be learned as a co-creator within the confines of DUALITY (Polarity) and FREE WILL.(SEPARATION FROM SOURCE)
I AM also convinced that everyone has a sub-conscious mind memory (Known as a back mind in many cultures) of PERFECTION while living in a virtual  EARTH paradise. However, I AM just as convinced that those memories did not take place in an environment of DUALITY and FREE WILL to contend with as realities of living during that incarnation. (yes Helena, I still believe in REINCARNATION) I AM firmly convinced that "Spaceship Earth" is a school of HIGHER LEARNING through the curriculum of the LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT. You see, the reincarnation wheel of birth and rebirth assures one that you can gain NEW PERCEPTIONS before each lifetime. Although you have no memory of past mistakes and setbacks during a new lifetime, it is still YOU (Higher Self YOU) that creates the script that continues most of the present similar activities for you to work through. It is a method that is used so we are able correct our past mistakes of previous live times.
In my 78 years of living on Mother Earth this time, I have determined that one of my better paths of learning was through the pathway of hard knocks. Make a mistake and learn from it. I have also learned that there is no virtue in beating up myself for my mistakes. After all, there is not a single human who ever walked Mother Earth that did not make a mistake and I must admit that I made some huge ones. However, I have come to understand that ones greatest trials and revelations take place in times when you are out of your comfort zone, as it is in this mode of awareness that one creates new and better ways for living a Spiritual LIFE and never ever FALLS FROM GRACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment