3-4-15 (Yep ... This one was created today.)
What is this "thing" that I have brought into these Blogs that have been referenced this far along in the various conversations as "TRANSMUTATIONS"? I AM endeavoring to explain evolutionary progressive changes that I, as well as many others, are realizing as very different methods of progressions for humanity as well as all forms of LIFE on Mother Earth. These changes are beyond the norm of what humanity and consciousness have ever confronted in the history of Mother Earth.
A definitive "shift" from most of the methods of behavior as basic as birthing ideas and concepts beyond established protocol. I believe that perhaps we should TRANSMUTE that "old time religion" to a new "current time" religion where all the people, everybody from every culture and nation of humanity, abolish the various and asunder different named branches of churches and unite and become enraptured with the ONENESS of LOVE for one another. That would be a huge major TRANSMUTATION, but I think it can become a welcomed one.
TRANSMUTATION ... Travel by horse or auto? From crossing seas in sail boats and oars, or traveling below the oceans in sub-marines? I could go on and on and on covering zillions of TRANSMUTATIONS just over the past hundred years that we have all been a part of experiencing. All of these changes are "Shifts" from one state of being into and beyond another expanded action.
Yet, nothing that has been "transmuted" in the past Time Spirals can even come close to qualifying for a "shift" from an old three dimensional Mother Earth Planet into a new fifth dimensional Crystalline Heaven On Earth ! (By the way, These Blogs are not being presented as Fairy Tales.)
In June of last year, I made a list of what I titled "My 33 Conscious Disneyland Transmutations. (don't panic. I Am only going to do one here.)
"Great Mother Earth, Nature, I see a world where the animals trees, plants, largest mountains, smallest pebbles, all winged ones, all creepers and crawlers, are seen and honored for the Spirit Of Consciousness that resides within them All!
I believe there are no accidents. Everything is alive. Everything is CONSCIOUSNESS!
No comments:
Post a Comment