Sunday, May 3, 2015

TRANSFORMATIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS

5-3-15  I AM big on understanding CONSCIOUSNESS, and have been for sometime now! I will admit here and now, that when these Blogs began, I was mainly directed to focus on CONSCIOUSNESS and I felt like (at that moment) I had been provided with as much insight on the topic as was needed. WOW ... I was anything but ready! (I know ... I know ... I've made mention of how this TOPIC developed in several past Blogs) I had no concept what-so-ever about the significance or importance that this all encompassing material, that has come to me in various forms of communications, for me to seed, anchor, and expand on, for insights and contemplations for individuals and HUMANITY, as a whole. I AM GRATEFUL ... I AM HONORED ... I AM BLESSED just to acknowledge being able to respond to these HEAVENLY VIBRATIONS of this QUANTUM FIELD in these exciting times!
I would LOVE  for you to do yourself a favor and take the time to at least endeavor to realize that you are, right NOW, in the middle of some intense GALACTIC ENERGIES that are presently bathing you and MOTHER EARTH with some sub-atomic particles of LIGHT that are activating changes in your personal DNA, as well as currently COATING AND COVERING our entire PLANET! This is, in my opinion, an ELEVATED PROCESS of evolution that is not only affecting physicality, but our world of CONSCIOUSNESS as well. At some time in the very near future, the deeds activated in this 3-D world will have matured into your transformational work of today!
You will soon (If you have not already) realize that you ARE THIS QUANTUM ENERGY. You are starting to realize that this FIELD OF ENERGY is responding to what YOU realease out through CONSCIOUSNESS. It is your CONSCIOUSNESS that created your PHYSICAL BODY! It is CONSCIOUSNESS that brings about your every action! It is consciousness that causes each of your patterns of behaviors! In fact ... you are doing your transformational work right NOW ... AS A RESULT of consciousness!
But alas ... there will always be those that resist any kind of change regardless of how beneficial it may be at the time, as conditional learning is very difficult to reprogram for most of humanity, That is your FREE WILL. However, I AM informed that there will be multitudes who will invite, embrace, and be ecstatic in happiness about the changes being presented in CONSCIOUSNESS!  

No comments:

Post a Comment