5-17-15 I do realize how absurd and ridiculous that a lot of these Blogs may seem to a majority of you. I also understand how difficult it must be for an individual to accept these expressions as TRUTHS and for one to be able to alter their basic conditional learned attitudes for certain inconceivable new patterns of conscious logic. However, I can attest to literally hundreds of thousands HUMAN BEINGS consciously going through this process in the present NOW
I AM also aware that there are members of my immediate family that are convinced that since I AM the oldest in the family line, that they humor and feel sorry for me losing it all at this late stage of life citing my instances of memory losses for proofs of their observations. Besides ... I enjoy being humored and know they will not place me in any assisted living facility as yet, due to me not being able to handle it financially.
Regardless of what anyone may be concerned about my current mental conditions, or how convinced one may be about my behaviors, I AM convinced that my convictions are not only valid at this point of my twilight years of pursuing a typical process of aging, but I AM also assured that they are earmarks of insights that have been granted to me through GREAT SPIRIT and THE COMPANY OF HEAVEN with instructions to SPREAD THE INFORMATION to all who may have an ear to listen without infringing on any FREE WILL what-so-ever. I feel like I must point out, that however ABSURD any of my personal realizations that I share with you may appear to be, never are there ideas that HAVE NOT been passed on to me THROUGH the CHRIST CONSCIOUS GRID for the purpose of expressing the wisdoms confirmed through MOTHER/FATHER GOD under THE LAW OF ONE. Now, having stated such, I emphatically emphasize for YOU to never accept anything from me or anyone else, as a TRUTH without you knowing in your mind and feeling in your HEART that the information is TRUE and VALID WISDOM that is to be accepted or rejected. Once more, I do realize and understand how MIND BLOWING a lot of this information can be to an individual today. I have been informed that never in the history of any planet in the SOLAR SYSTEM has there been
an occasion where there was a quantum changing of base DNA MODULARS OF LIGHT moving from one ELEMENT (CARBON BASED) 3rd Dimensional Frequencies, into a NEW HIGHER based (CRYSTAL) DIMENSION OF FREQUENCIES.
No comments:
Post a Comment