5-11-15 MORE ON PHI CRYSTALS
Recently, I was informed that there is a trend among CRYSTALLOGRAPHERS and GEMOLOGISTS, that affirms they are aware of certain CRYSTALLINE GEMS including Topaz, Tourmaline, and in particular ... QUARTZ, that have a quality named "PIEZOELECTRICITY". This quality has the very unique ability within the the LIVING CRYSTAL to generate under very specific polarized conditions ... ELECTRICITY. I have made reference in past conversations about how some variations of PHI-CRYSTALS were thought to be compatible with humanity and now it's not just thought to be, but acknowledged that some are compatible with MOTHER EARTH, some with the ELEMENTAL and the EMOTIONAL WORLDS, and others with the CELESTIAL REALMS, if my evaluations are correct. It is furthermore my understanding that some create frequencies that can unlock ancient mysteries and codes just as certain NATURAL CRYSTALS do. And, there are particular PHI CRYSTALS that may make it possible to open past and future sequences, and even TIME and DIMENSIONAL gates, but these are a little less understood in the present now, and still are a matter of further explorations. However ... it appears to me that there are many of these concepts that remain unknown, but that are just awaiting and anxious for these acknowledgements to become available as they are now presently ready to assist HUMANITY in the needs of the future CRYSTALLINE projections. As I have just now exclaimed ... I AM informed that this KNOWLEDGE is now available to the dedicated and focused AWAKENED ONES as the INDIVIDUAL SEEKER will arise and become able to understand the call to take charge of the responsibilities and necessities of advancing the ENERGIES that now lie under the vaults of ARKANSAS and BRASIL that will be instrumental in advancing HEAVEN TO EARTH!
I firmly believe with all my HEART and SOUL, that THE VARIATIONS OF PHI CRYSTALS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH HUMANITY!
No comments:
Post a Comment