Monday, June 22, 2015

WHAT IS A PORTAL OF LIGHT?

6-22-15 Portals can be seen as ENERGETIC OVERLAYS that connect into and receive ENERGETIC FIELDS of LIGHT from HIGHER DIMENSIONAL FIELDS  of UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS, as far as our purposes for these BLOGS are concerned.
In my personal opinion, since our fall from GRACE eons ago, we have for the most part, kept ourselves bound up by believing what we see with our eyes and by what is logically understood through our brain. I believe that before that tragic event, in a natural state of intuitiveness, we were on a different playing field than the the one we eventually evolved into beingness. In our NEW EARTH, the opening curtain of a NEW WAY of LIFE HAS PRESENTED US WITH THE REALIZATION THAT WE ARE IN FACT ... a CREATOR GOD OUR SELF ...  in TRAINING! I have come to believe that we can expand beyond the SENSE WORLD, INTO "POTENTIALITY" FROM WHERE ALL CREATIONS SPRING FORTH, AND WE CAN TAP INTO the REALITIES BEHIND THE PHYSICAL REALITIES. You see,, I AM convinced that PHYSICAL REALITY is not REAL! To me, it is purely a frequency of vibration now scientifically proven that everything THAT ONE perceiveS as physical, is REALLY, an ILLUSION! Everything is ENERGY. Everything is made up of ATOMS and MOLECULES and COMPONENTS.which are not physical. LIGHT IS NOT PHYSICAl.(nor is the dark) and neither is CONSCIOUSNESS! BUT ... EVERYTHING IS YOU!
I AM informed that OUTER REALITY ALWAYS REFLECT THE INNER REALITY ... as well as  the perceptions that are held within the CONSCIOUSNESS. Things are NOT happening to us, but THROUGH US! ( I don't know where this next quote came from but I will use it anyway) "LIFE IS MADE UP FROM PROJECTIONS OF CONSCIOUSNESSES" These may be defined as PORTALS OF LIGHT if they reflect OVERLAYS of soon to be HIGHER DIMENSIONAL FIELDS of communications. Our 'UNIFIED HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS serves as a bridging mechanism for the effectual ENERGY TRANSFERENCE to come through to this third dimensional field of MATTER.in order to expand into HIGHER REALMS of FREQUENCIES BEYOND 3-D.
As a giant interconnected illumination involving advancements, our GROUP BODY WILL SERVE AS channeled FOCUS RADIATIONS of DIVINE INTENT SPEWING LOVE, LIGHT. and UNDERSTANDINGS to bring about restoring HARMONY, BALANCE, and DIVINE PORTALS of TRUTH, LOVE, and LIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment