6-14-15 "Through April showers may come your way, they bring the flowers that bloom in MAY."
More bloomed in May of this year for me, than just FLOWERS. I now reside in WINBERLEY TEXAS and a lot more bloomed in May . . .way beyond showers! It rained ... and rained ... and rained some more. in fact ... there were only a few days that it did not rain. In the early morning hours of May 24, 2015, flood waters from the BLANCO RIVER swarmed over, around, through, and surpassed historic markers destroying natural landmarks and taking a dozen lives as well as abolishing over 350 homes along the way, according to Kharley Smith, the Emergency Co-Ordinator
for Hayes County. For two and a half weeks I was not able to devote any time at all to any thing but for some meger assistances to the beautiful and wondrous citizens of the area that were impacted the most. I was not affected personally but I was heart broken for the victims of this overwhelming event.
I was amazed at the tenacity and fortitude demonstrated by all the first responders that poured into the areas of devastations with only one motive in their hearts and minds ... "What can I do to help?"
What is left today, three weeks in after-shock, is a community that has expanded in rejuvenation and composure in bringing these core values of brotherly LOVE and compassion that has stimulated the HUMAN SPIRIT into a mass of devoted re-builders with a new dream and inspiration of MOVING FORWARD.
BLESSINGS TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment