Friday, June 26, 2015

MORE ON CREATIVE THOUGHTS

6-26-15  I was processing data in the previous Blog about how our THOUGHTS CREATE our REALITIES when I ran out of page space, so you might say this Blog is a continuation where we made the point that through SPACE and TIME, WAY BACK WHEN, we became more confused and developed a FRAGMENTED PERSONALITY that became a fear based ALTER EGO. This EGO USURPED CONTROL of our FREE WILL and diluted our CREATIVENESS of THOUGHTS and FEELINGS.
(The material that follows in this Blog is a combination of notes that I have taken the liberty to express without permission from the originators as I do know for sure who expressed what, but I AM assured that it is alright to use this material.)
 Without the balance of our MOTHER GODS' LOVE, we began abusing our MASCULINE POWER! OUR FEAR BASED EGO, made power-oriented decisions that did not take into consideration how our choices would effect other people, or if they reflected a REVERENCE for LIFE. When we were in MALE BODIES ... we abused our MASCULINE POWER by suppressing it. Evidence of this imbalance and the abuse of our MASCULINE POWER reflected being violet and aggressive. When we were in our FEMALE BODIES, WE ABUSED OUR MASCULINE POWERS BY SUPPRESSING IT and allowing ourselves to be dominated and oppressed. Evidence of this imbalance and the abuse of our MASCULINE POWER by our HUMAN EGOS' is  obvious in practically every MALADY existing on MOTHER EARTH TODAY!
Since our HUMAN EGO BELIEVED  that it's sole purpose was to gratify our PHYSICAL SENSES, it decided that whatever it needed to do to accomplish that goal would be just fine. This SELF-SERVING DECISION gave our EGO permission to LIE, CHEAT, STEAL, and KILL to get whatever it wanted. These destructive behavior patterns catapulted us further into darkness and greatly amplified our pain and suffering. For aeons of time, the COMPANY of HEAVEN has been working with the I AM PRESENCE of every SON and DAUGHTER of GOD in order to help them raise their ENERGY ... VIBRATION ... and CONSCIOUSNESS to a FREQUENCY that would bust the paralyzing grip of the HUMAN EGO and once again allow the I AM PRESENCE to take FULL DOMINION of their EARTHLY BODIES.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment