Saturday, May 25, 2013

More General Thoughts To Consider


Journal Notes 5 1/6/12 Friday
I Am still centered in my remembering mode this day, although I wandered away at the close of yesterday’s episodes of “what ifs”. My focus at this point is back to clarification of terms used in various communications with some of you, and today bring forth “December the 21st, 2012”.
This just so happens to be the end of the Mayan calendar as it was recorded in one of Three Kodak’s (Mayan books) that were about all that was left behind when the Spanish Conquistador’s ravished Mayan civilizations during 1200 and 1300’s AC, and I became interested in the Mayans while living in El Paso in the early ‘70’s. I even had a collection of artifacts from a sporting game they once played, on a field about the size of a football field that involved kicking a piece of a tree (a wood ball) into a hoop that hung on something like a goal post. It was during that period of my life that I first encountered the date of December the 21st, 2012, but for the past forty years I have studied the history of these amazing human beings. I have been drawn to them as if by a magnet. I then learned after attending a workshop held by Drunvalo in 2001, that Drew was well acquainted with the Itisimayan Council of the Mayans and the leader was a close friend of his that he had been a guest in his home in Guatemala, Mexico, on many occasions. I pumped Drew of any information he could provide me on the Mayans. I can pass along what I have learned from Drew and even give a lot of new information about current Mayan activities that have or will take place in this year that is unfolding from their perceptions since I am able to keep in touch with Drew monthly through his personal web site, but we will save that for another day, and will concentrate on facts that pertain to the specific date.
There have been several decrees from various astrologers, sages, and profits that claim that the date of the end of the past age was on 10/28/10. This in no way can be true. One age ends and another begins the moment that the exact center of the Galaxy is in alignment with the Sun and the Earth. This process probably started in November of ’07 on the Harmonic Convergence and will be in perfect alignment on December the 21st of this year, 2012. I Am led to understand from my personal perspective that this does not signal the end of the world, and even though it is the start of a new age, I Am reminded by Drew that the Solar Systems do not depend on any type of a calendar to activate ages and it is possible that the actual shift could take place anywhere from moments from now up a few years past the actual date of the alignment. After all, it has been about 13,000 years since the last age change and almost 26,000 to 30,000 years since the last dispensational shift.
Some of the events that I believe could occur when the New Age of humanity transpires, would appear to be science fictional if I were to elaborate in detail on them. Suffice it to say that we are in for some huge blessings for our Mother Earth and all of her forms of life that manifest through Her. Just imagine, this small human race (small in comparison to the whole of life)has been selected to participate in this venture, and I Am led to believe that no one will be left out. Not even the darkest of the forces of what we perceive in duality will be left behind, as eventually all Earth life forms will be lifted up into The Kingdom of Heaven in Heaven.
Some will die in the illusion of the duality hologram but in the ONE REALITY there is no death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment