Saturday, May 25, 2013

Journal Notes Continued



Journal Notes 8 1/9/12 Monday
I Am convinced that we are living in the last cycles of humanity and life on Mother Earth in this current level of consciousness. I Am also convinced that none of you have anything to fear as we pass through these cycles of moving out of polarity (duality) into Unity Consciousness. I do not intend to spend a lot of space in explaining some of the conclusions I have determined to be my truths, or to suggest to any of you the paths you need to pursue for you to achieve your personal life objectives, for although I have concrete reasons for my personal convictions, most of my feelings and beliefs are based on faith. Faith in my heart, faith in my Guides and teachers and the Bible, faith in my intuitions, faith in my personal example by Jesus The Christ, and faith in my mental and physical bodies. Faith is a word that should be from the fourth dimension because perhaps it is the only thought that has no polarity to me, other than expressed as a lack of faith and that is really not an opposite.
This moment in world history reminds me of some hurricane watch warnings which I witnessed on many occasions while living along the Gulf of Mexico in my younger days. For the most part the areas threatened would be notified that there was a weather disturbance that was forming hundreds of miles away in the ocean that could become a hurricane. This mass of energy was then tracked constantly until there could be a determination of what space might be affected and the status of the strength of the storm that could affect the nature and environment of the area. Humanity could then prepare for the forecasted turbulences for the sake of safety. One could stay around and weather the storm, or could secure what they were able to nail down and then get the heck out of Dodge. There were many times that conditions would cause the storm to take off in a different direction and miss the forewarned area altogether, and there were other times a storm would fire up in the blink of an eye and catch everyone by surprise without an opportunity to do any type of preparation, and other times that it would fizzle out altogether before reaching any area of land at all. The same scenarios can transpire when predicting events that might be expected and forecast to take place at the end of an age. I can only echo some of the signs of the time leading up to the end of the Mayan calendar, not offer scientific evidence that some exact actions will occur. Perhaps by being aware of some of the possibilities, will prepare us for what could manifest, if it does come into our present reality if it changes out into a new reality.
Once more, I firmly understand and know in my heart that none of you, not one single one of you, will be left behind nor will be passed over from making it through the ascension process. I have been assured of this statement through my faith that I mentioned earlier. I know what the Bible says about one needs to be born again, and about the rapture of the Church, and the 144,000 Elite, and many, many more verses relating to the ascension process, but remember, this will still be a play out of a reality taking place on Mother Earth, and it is all about bringing Heaven to Earth, and we will still possess human bodies even though they may not look the same as the ones we have today since it might be as  Spirit containing a physical body inside, instead of a human body with spirit inside.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you are up and running. Sure do miss you. We need to get together for a couple of days in the near future. Love ya loads. Jack

    ReplyDelete