Journal Notes 7 1/8/12 Sunday
I Am needing to clear up several more “terms” for clarity in
the manner I will be using them in the days ahead, but I Am going to shift into
a different gear today before diving into the deep end of the pool by wading
through the shallows and increasing the depth step by step, before we need to
swim.
I have witnessed the
inner-actions of many of you with your pets and flowers and lawns and
collections of rocks, and responses to exciting weather conditions, to recognize
that there is not a single one of you that is not connected to nature, or … the
Garden of Eden, Mother Earth and all of Her elements and elementals, and nature
spirits in one way or another, and I would like to honor and pay tribute to
each and every one of you for your bond of love, with these aspects of this
planet of beauty and splendor. I would like to further allow you to feel Mother
Earth return her love to YOU, today. At least this always works for me and I
believe it will for you as well.
I start by recalling one of my favorite spots (locations) of
scenery that I have experienced in nature, Sometimes this is the most time
consuming parts of my meditation as I have been fortunate enough to have
numerous encounters with scenes of grandeur from the billowy cotton and grain
fields of South Texas, to the piney woodlands and lakes of east Texas, to the
Mountain ranges from the Rockies of Colorado to the Himalayas’ of Bhutan, and
many other locations across America and other parts of the world. My most
recent WOW moments were experienced at my grand daughters’ wedding last
October, looking outside from the balcony of the Monarch Ski Lodge the day
before Marisa was married, just before the Sun was setting. Brilliant
sunlight was illuminating the yellow and gold colors of the Aspen tree leaves
that seemed to be on fire by the banks of a flowing creek, all the way up to
the mountain tops of Monarch Pass. It took my breath away as my spirit
continued to climb up higher into the dark thunder clouds that were glowing
from the reflections of the rays of the setting sun as raindrops floated down
the mountain sides. I sent my love through a streak of lightning from my heart to
the Center (the HEART) of Mother Earth through an Aspen tree for allowing me to
view such beauty. A few seconds later, every cell in all of the parts of my
body was energized with a stream of energy that brought tears of joy to my eyes
and soul, as Her Love was sent back to me in return, full of gratitude.
Just pick a place that you picture as beautiful, and
concentrate on every aspect of the beauty that you are remembering and seeing.
Then, send your love down through your body down into the center of Mother
Earth with your intent. Wait a few moments and feel Mother Earth answer you. If
you sent out your love through your heart and not from your mind, Mother Earth will
respond back to you in some manner every time. She loves you with Devine Love as you are Her
child. You will be aware of receiving Her Devine Love to you through your
heart, as well.
What if the Holy Trinity of FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT,
were depictions of (1) FATHER GOD, The
Creator of the Cosmos, (2) YOU the Son/Daughter Child, and (3) MOTHER EARTH,
the Spirit in all life on Earth?
No comments:
Post a Comment