FEBRUARY 25 2016
It is my understanding from THE COMPANY OF HEAVEN, that the transformation of MOTHER EARTH from third dimension into the opportunities of birth into the fifth dimensional shifts over the three years that is still taking place in the present HOLY ENDEAVORS of systems of the world, is expanding rapidly. Now that we have completed the third year of the move into the the NEW EARTH we find consciousness of humanity is awaking at such a rapid pace that it is possible that we can advance bringing HEAVEN to EARTH sooner than we originally anticipated.
In my opinion, this is because of a large unprecedented influx of CELESTIAL ENERGY that is shape shifting the light frequencies at a more rapid pace than was perceived three years ago.
I have expressed before in earlier blogs, that I AM A DREAMER! And, for the last seven months I have had the opportunity to do a lot of dreaming and not very many new blogs. It was important for me to take the time to do so. I have been consumed in a new "TRUE LOVE" relationship ... moved my residence across the street ... been wrapped up in a study of vibrations through frequencies of sub-
atomic templates and micro-particles of breaths ... and compilations of polarities. As a result, there were not many results that reflected any manifestations, new or old.
I have been like a mature PECAN TREE. For those of you that have not had the pleasure of living around PECAN TREES, (or myself,) you will probably not be aware of the fact that PECANS have always been my favorite nut. (no pun intended) but once, over a period of six or seven years, a PECAN TREE goes on strike and and will not, under any circumstance, provide a single solitary pecan, while other such trees have banner productions while growing in the same environment as the tree that is bear.
So, I call to MOTHER EARTH to please allow me the freedom to continue to provide some PECANS of LOVE that can be shared with humanity as I grow in compassion and gratitude for the delight and happiness of sharing my FRUITS of LOVE and LIGHT.
No comments:
Post a Comment