Saturday, February 28, 2015

DEATH EXPERIENCES?

2-28-15 (Taken from Journal Notes 1-22-15)
LIFE NEVER ENDS! I have come to understand that there is no such thing as dying since I have personally determined over the last decade that CONSCIOUSNESS is ETERNAL
There are several experiences that have caused me to make the personal determination that there is a conscious process labeled reincarnation that as such, allows individual consciousness to continue from one type of awareness in a certain dimension of frequency of life into another expression of vibe- rational energy. I have no intention of elaborating any farther on any details except to mention that for most of my years on Mother Earth, I had negative beliefs associated with concepts of death.
 I lost my real father at a very early age, and although I had never had him in my life prior to his auto accident death, it was still a traumatic event for me. In a period of twelve years I lost my father, my maternal grandmother, my grandfather Shuford, my stepfather that I had just bonded with, and my ex-roommate and dearest friend G.F. Alsbrook. Then , my mom was followed later, and all of this effected me to where I vowed I never attend another funeral of deaths.
Very instrumental in affecting my personal beliefs towards ETERNAL CONSCIOUSNESS, was a "De-Armoring" ceremony that I completed at my Deer Tribes' Sun Dance location in Arizona, through my Apprentice Guide, Swift Deer. The icing on the cake took place through a channeling I received from The Earth Keeper from Archangel Metatron that covered in complete detail most of the understandings that I had accepted as truths from and through Swift Deer. It was years later but still served as a validation from The Company of Heaven.
You see, in this incarnation on Mother Earth, we have a difficult time focusing on more than just our physical body and most of humanity considers consciousness as part of the physical body. Be that as it may, but what about all of the various aspects of brain activity and mental functions that are necessary for consciousness to be a factor in the "thinking and feeling" processes that affects pure  self-conscious inner-actions?
It is plain and simple for me to conclude that there is no eternal reward ... or eternal judgement for punishment, and that at the second one passes on, one has a Spiritual Body that exits ones physical body and combines into ones "Etheric (Light) Body." I am convinced that everyone have experienced death on multiple occasions. BUT I AM CONVINCED THAT LIFE NEVER ENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment