I Am convinced that there are a series of Spiritual Insights
that have become a part of my understandings of TRUTH that I must express in a
journal. Some of my awareness’s were mentioned in the book I was guided to
write last spring titled “I LOVE GOD”. Other insights have been communicated in
one on one conversation as well as in group settings with family and friends
and loved ones. I have always endeavored to present the information as being my
personal beliefs with no intent to infringe on another’s free will.
Still, in the majority of those occasions, the feedback I
receive verbally or indirectly, after the color red has drained to a pale white
face of the receiver, is either I belong in a strait jacket, I must be taking
illegal drugs, or that I am blaspheming Church and my Christian background and
God. I assure you, none of those are valid.
Yesterday I had the pleasure of
spending the afternoon with my two brothers and their wives at my younger
brother’s house. My brother Jack is a Baptist preacher in a small country
church in central Texas and he and I somehow were engaged in a conversation
involving GOD. Because of something he said I ask him if he believed God to be
a single Identity. From there the events went to Jesus The Christ and the Rapture
and the Accession process and the last days of planet Earth as we know it, and
he stated that he did not know how it would all take place but just had faith
that it would. I should have just kept quiet but no, I had to pop off and say
that I knew. He then ask me when. Now there is a big gap between how and when so
I answered that starting in 2012 and before I could finish he interrupted me
saying that the Bible says that no one knows and that Jesus will appear as a
thief in the night and absolutely no one knows when that will be. He then
walked away and I was left with my mouth wide open without my sentence being
completed to explain the Mayan Calendar concept of “When”. I had hoped to
express that God is ALL LIFE and IS and a part of every living atom that
composes creation.
I love my brother beyond what
words can express. We have a very unique relationship that goes way beyond most
brother relationships. Not only were we part of a family group, but we have
shared working careers together for most of our lives. We do not have a
co-dependency on one another, but certainly share like attitudes and social
aspects in most arenas of life. We do have a different approach to some
Spiritual practices but I believe our Spiritual distinctions are much closer to
one another than Jack is consciously aware at the present time.
A few weeks ago, several days
before Christmas, I E-mailed my annual Christmas message out to family and
loved ones. The title was “A Picture Of God”, with the concept that by using
imagery of self-reflection one can realize the God within each individual
physical embodiment. My youngest son Heath replied back that I must have
screwed up on attaching the pictures as he couldn’t open any of them. He of
course was spoofing me and went on to state he appreciated the thought anyway.
The entire purpose of this journal is to
maintain some method of sharing my understandings of Truth that may be
expressed to my family, loved ones, and friends without infringing on anyone’s
free will, and to do so in a manner that exemplifies Devine Love that is free
of any and all personal ego. I love my family, and my extended family, first and
foremost. So, this is a personal Journal
to all those I LOVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment